How to Be a Pinnacle Motivator
Have you considered being a Leader in your Community ??
At Pinnacle Women's Networking, we are proud of our Chapter Leaders who bring together women in business in their local community, to help promote, support, and grow female businesses. A Chapter Leader also known as a "Motivator" receives great perks and commissions while serving their community. We offer a great opportunity to lead at the same time enhance their already established business.
If you would be interested in bringing together women in business in your local area, to hold events in various locations, to maintain a social media presence, and to be as creative and flexible as you need. Please contact us today!
Pinnacle Women's Networking Motivator Benefits:
- Enhance your already established business by being a chapter Motivator
- Expand your circle of influence as you become the “go to” person while leading this group in your community
- Gain members and receive commission on each member.
- You have the opportunity to sell Pinnacle Women’s Networking Sponsorships (See Program)… This money is yours to keep to support your chapter
- You will be featured in our Pinnacle Press Newsletter
- You will be featured as our special guest on Motivators Monday (FB Group PWN of USA <2500>
- You will make extra cash on hosting events by charging a “per head” price for attendees
- You will receive a free Pinnacle Women’s Networking Membership upon your renewal.
- You will receive a discounted or free price to attend other chapter events
- You will receive a discounted price for Vendor Events/Workshops
- You will be invited to PWN Motivator Only Retreats and annual member summits at a discount.
- You will be included in our Motivators Only Facebook group where you are supported with tips and tricks for being a Motivator as well as access to graphics
- Use our Canva account for your chapter and your own business.Included will be the opportunity to make up your very own business cards.I will reimburse up to $20 towards your cards if you use our logo on your card.
- A Website Page will be created featuring you, your headshot, your bio, etc at www.PinnacleWomensNetworking.com
You may also contact Sandra Davis to inquire about starting a Pinnacle Chapter in your geographical location by sending an email to PinnacleWomen11@gmail.com
to all of our Chapter Motivators!